Sleeman Consultancy assists clients to create and/or align their vision, mission and values and to build frameworks for collective leadership to help shape their desired culture.
Our service includes strategic planning, leadership team development, cultural assessment to understand current and desired future states and developing leadership competency frameworks which can be used as a basis for future leadership assessment and development, and in particular, succession planning and talent management.
Our Executive coaching program is an individualised, results-oriented, personal coaching program focused on delivering observable behavioural change.
Each program is flexible and specifically targeted to senior executives and takes into consideration their personal style, background and individual needs. The program is collaborative and focuses on business and personal goals.
Our coaches provide the environment, structure, tools and support to assist in maintaining motivation and focus to achieve desired outcomes.
Areas commonly covered include leading people, influencing, strategic and cross-functional decision-making, managing people and teams, managing stress and leading change.
Designing and delivering quality leadership programs aligned to strategic organisational objectives.
Our programs include:
- Leadership assessment – using a range of tools and 360 feedback including Life Styles Inventory (LSI)
- Development planning
- Structured professional workshops
- Follow-up tailored one-on-one coaching
Our team development programs focus on transitioning a group of individuals with specialised expertise and complementary skills into a cohesive and productive team. Through the selection of appropriate assessments (MBTI or TMI) we provide team members with insights into their strengths and limitations and how their style of communication, interpersonal relations and ways of working impact others within the team. A key aspect is to assist the team to build a foundation of trust from which to leverage the diversity within, and to develop strategies to enhance overall team performance.
Training and Development
Our learning and development programs offer tailored training solutions to specific organisational needs and are consistent with the latest development in management theory and practice.
Tailored Professional Development Programs include:
- Emotional intelligence and resilience
- High Performance Leadership
- Leading and Managing People
- Interpersonal Skills
- Developing High Performance Teams
- Team Building and Development
- Leading and Managing Change
- Managing Self
- Conflict Management
- Assertiveness and Effective Negotiation
- Managing for High Performance
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Motivation and Coaching
- Interview Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management & Well-Being
- Career Management
A personalised program assisting individuals to identify and achieve their career goals.
Our personalised career evaluation program helps individuals align their work preferences, values, interests and skills to develop a career plan that can assist them in achieving a satisfying career goal.
This individual coaching program involves:
- Personal and career assessment
- Exploration of career options
- Development of a career plan
- Understanding of development needs
- Coaching in strategies to achieve development targets and career goal
Performance Management and Coaching
Assisting our client organisations with the development of performance management systems and assist with the effective implementation of existing systems.
We coach managers in effectively implementing the performance management system and assist them in developing their skills to manage individual and team performance.
We assist in identifying possible derailment factors that may impact motivation, team effectiveness or work productivity and support individuals in their efforts to meet specified targets and to improve overall performance.
Career Transition and Outplacement
We provide tailored approaches and a range of career transition options to meet your specific organisational needs.
We provide management consultancy that assists client organisations to take a proactive approach to merger & acquisition, restructuring, downsizing and change management generally. We provide management support and career transition programs designed to build positive outcomes for both the organization and the individual. Our approach helps minimise organisational risk and eases the trauma occasioned by redundancy.
We provide on-site support to management and to individuals involuntarily leaving the organization.
Full career transition programs offered to individuals include:
- Self assessment
- Career review and decision-making
- Self-marketing and job search
- Resume, interview training and networking techniques
- Office support
- One-on-one consulting with our directors or senior consultants
Individual Well-Being & Counselling Service
Types of support include personal, as well as family and work related issues.
These may include but are not limited to:
- Relationship difficulties
- Stress and work pressure
- Workplace conflict
- Interpersonal issues
- Anger management
- Job pressure/satisfaction
- Communication skills
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Family or parenting concerns
- Grief and loss
Employee Well-Being & Support Service
Our Employee Well-Being & Support Service provides confidential, short-term, solution focused counselling and coaching to employees who face issues in their personal or work life, which impact their workplace performance.
We provide organisations with an effective means of supporting, developing and retaining their managers and their employees to:
- Create a positive workplace environment.
- Enhance morale and employee welfare.
- Reduce stress, absenteeism, work cover claims and staff turnover.
- Minimise staff issues.
- Develop more effective interpersonal relationships.
- Develop more effective teamwork.
- Maximise performance and outcomes.